Food & Beverage Association Members and Associates,
Restaurant offering to be part of the 2011 San Diego Spirits Festival on San Diego Bay!
Read down this announcement for all the great offerings afforded F&BA Members.
Stephen A Zolezzi
Food & Beverage Association San Diego County
"Hospitality's Go-To Source"
JUNE 25TH – 26TH
SAN DIEGO SPIRITS FESTIVAL ANNOUNCES 3RD ANNUAL EVENT
San Diego Spirits Festival (June 25th and 26th) now in its pivotal 3rd year, has evolved. With a fresh look, a slew of innovative ideas, a new location and more industry support than ever, it is quickly becoming the preeminent spirits event on the west coast. This year, the festival has relocated to a stunning venue situated Bayside at The Port Pavilion on Broadway Pier – a state of the art building along the city’s spectacular waterfront. The space offers over 52,000 square feet of event space and we have plans for the entire venue, including a staged area for the Chef/Bartender Shakedown, Final Bartender Battle as well as prime spots for VIP parties, educational seminars and the Grand Tasting.
The San Diego Spirits Festival is committed to building the mixology/culinary community locally and to garnering national exposure for the brands, bartenders and restaurateurs that participate. This year, the San Diego Spirits Festival is proud to unveil a re-vamped new look and an increased level of local community involvement. Established by founder, Liz Edwards in 2009, The San Diego Spirits Festival attracts high-profile members of the spirits and culinary trade, enthusiastic consumers, local bartenders and restaurateurs who are passionate about San Diego and the west coast’s burgeoning cocktail/culinary scene. The San Diego Spirits Festival is ready to be in the spotlight - San Diego’s time has come!
In 2011, for the first time, San Diego restaurants have a unique opportunity to become a part of the San Diego Spirits Festival. Sponsorship Rates for Restaurants are $250 per day $500 for the weekend, plus a $100 Gift Card which will be donated at the silent auction to both the American Institute of Wine & Food (AIWF) and the San Diego Chefs de Cuisine Association.
As an incentive for the members of the Food & Beverage Association of San Diego we are pleased to offer all fees waived for two $100 gift certificates for the silent auction to benefit the education scholarships of both AIWF and Chef de Cuisine Assoc. plus comp promotion during “Cocktail Week” June 20-24 plus 10 general admission tickets to the San Diego Spirits Festival. (Value of the tickets $750)
Sponsorship package for restaurants includes:
- Featured Space for Two Days At The Grand Tasting
- A Select Group of Participating Executive Chefs and Head Bartenders will be Featured in Chef/Bartender Shakedown Series At Festival
- Featured Inclusion During San Diego Cocktail Week
- Be among the only approved catering vendors for all San Diego Spirits Festival parties (with food/staff costs covered by party host)**
- Restaurant Name and Logo listed on San Diego Spirits Festival Website and all outreach
** We urge early registration so that details can be forwarded to major sponsors for consideration
We wanted to share a few very exciting developments that will help to propel all participating exhibitors into the consumer spotlight:
- We are very proud to have secured San Diego’s most popular radio station – Sophie 103.7 as our exclusive radio sponsor this year!
- We have also finalized a new multi-tiered system for ticket pricing (tickets will be on sale via our website beginning April 3)
- A full-scale PR campaign is being executed by Bay Bird Inc PR – they are solely focused on driving media awareness and crafting newsworthy stories about the festival to maximize awareness at the local & national levels
With the strong support of key industry, media and organizations - we are well equipped with a talented team to help support and promote the vision of all exhibitors involved! We are sure to have more attendees than ever and are certain this year’s event will exceed all expectations.
With the sponsorship deck now out to attract potential participants, sponsors from around the country are currently planning their parties, seminars and tastings for the festival! Visit www.sandiegospiritsfestival.com to find out more information and new developments.